Module Seven Questions

7/26/07



Module 7 "Social Matters"

1._Shall I take you home?
2._Could you please phone my sister for me?

3._Would you like going out to the movies with me tonight?
4._Can I take this sit? It’s for my girlfriend!!!
5._Would you mind lending me your laptop tonight?
6._Is it ok if I take your eraser for a while?
7._Do you mind lending me $ 50?
8._Did you receive the package is sent you last week?
9._What do most people in Venezuela tend to do on Christmas?
10._Could you please lend me your car for a minute?
11._Would you like to go to have dinner at home next weekend?
12._Would you accept going out to a restaurant with a stranger?
13._Have you ever received flowers in your birthday?
14._Shall I invite you to go for a drink?
15._Would you like me to answer the door for you?
16._Can you tell me what time it is, please?
17._What time do you usually go back home at night?

18._Are your parents strict with you?
19._Are the social habits the same all over the world?
20._Do people expect you to arrive on time?

21._Is it common for a couple to share the bill?
22._Do you smoke or maybe drink alcohol?
23._Where do you usually go on your free time?
24._Is the influence of American culture increasing in our country?
25._Is it acceptable for young couple to hold hands in public?
26._How are the things between you and your family?
27._Is it alright if we go home now?
28._
29._

30._

No comments: